Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Cermaq Canada Hatchery Technician Hatchery Technician (Multiple Positions) Full Time Hoping to showcase your aquaculture experience? Cermaq
Your Dollar Store With More Customer Service Positions Your Dollar Store With More Now accepting applications for full
City of Trail Community Safety Task Force Committee Trail City Council has recently established the Community Safety Task
Mowi Assistant Manager Assistant Manager - Saltwater The Assistant Manager assists the Site Manager in producing top