Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Black Press News Media Job Fair Support Worker Are you looking for a new job or interested in
Champion Chevrolet Buick GMC Ltd. Service Consultant We currently have an opportunity for a service consultant in our dealership.
School District No. 6 Education Assistant School District No. 6 (Rocky Mountain) Kimberley Zone is now accepting application for:TEMPORARY
Kingsgate duty Free Retail Sales Associate F/T RETAIL SALESASSOCIATE POSITION Kingsgate Duty Free Shop now accepting applications. $12.65/hr depending