Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
CMAW Local 2020 Journeyperson Carpenter Position: Journeyperson Carpenters Journeyperson Carpenter - description Carpenters construct, erect, install, maintain and
The Wilson's Group of Companies Charter Bus Driver Posi tion: Charter Bus Driver Full Job Description We are
Oak Bay Parks, Recreation and Culture Lounge Host Position: Lounge Host HOURS OF WORK: Sunday-Monday 7:00am-10:00pm; up to