Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
School District No. 69 (Qualicum) Bus Driver BUS DRIVERS School District No. 69 (Qualicum) invites applications from qualified
Mainroad East Kootenay Contracting LP Operations Manager Mainroad East Kootenay Contracting LP Position: OPERATIONS MANAGER An exciting opportunity
Mainroad East Kootenay Contracting LP Quality Manager Mainroad East Kootenay Contracting LP Position: QUALITY MANAGER An exciting opportunity