Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
CN Rail Rail Track Maintainer Position: Rail Track Maintainer - Production Job available in these locations: Prince George,
CN Rail Program Supervisor Position: Program Supervisor Job available in these locations: Vancouver, BRITISH COLUMBIA, Canada Kamloops, BRITISH
Communitas Supportive Care Society Registered Psychiatric Nurse Position: Registered Psychiatric Nurse LOCATION: Topaz Place/First Avenue, Chilliwack REPORTS TO: